- This event has passed.
LDRC Unaffiliated Dressage Competition @ Aston Munslow
Sunday 19th Jul£10
Unaffiliated Dressage Competition
Sunday 19th July 2019
Lower House Farm, Ludlow Road, Aston Munslow, Nr Craven Arms SY7 9EP
Class 1. Intro B (2009) £10
Class 2. Prelim 13 (2006) £10
Class 3. Novice 30 (2006) £10
Class 4. Elementary 44 (2002) £10
Please send entries to:
Louise Killey: email@example.com with the following information
Name of Rider
Name of Horse
Payments accepted via BACS
Ludlow and District Riding Club,
Sort code: 30-96-26, Account: 42433360, Reference: UnaffDr07/20
Tuesday 14th July 2020
Times will be posted on LDRC website (www.ludlowanddistrictridingclub.co.uk) and FB on
Friday 17th July 2020
Clear round jumping also available £3 per round, (no rosettes)
Bridle/Saddle cloth numbers to be worn on both sides of the horse
This event is being run under current BRC rules and all competitors MUST be members of an affiliated Riding Club to compete to comply with COVID-19 regulations.
COVID-19 – You will be asked to leave if you do not comply with Covid-19 specific guidance:
DO NOT ATTEND IF YOU OR ANY OTHER MEMBER OF YOUR HOUSEHOLD HAS SYMPTOMS OF COVID-19
Social distancing will be observed so please park where directed, please maintain social distancing at all times including when riding.
Please wash hands or use hand sanitiser regularly.
Please do not touch or handle other people’s equipment/tack.
Helpers are limited to 1 helper/horse – please do not bring anyone else with you
Please do not linger once you have finished riding, sheets and rosettes can be posted to you, please bring SAE.
• LDRC will not tolerate any verbal or physical abuse of its members, competitors, spectators or animals and reserves the right to ask any person deemed to be behaving inappropriately to leave the showground.
• Any animal behaving in a manner which may pose a danger to other attendees may be asked to leave the ring / show ground – no refund of entry fees will be made.
• Stallions must display a stallion disc at all times.
• Horses or ponies must be at least 4 years of age to compete.
• Horses must not be unattended tied to the outside of vehicles. No haynets to be tied to the outside of vehicles.
• All dogs must remain in cars, lorries and trailers or be left at home.
• Directions of any steward or representative of LDRC must be followed, failure to do so may result in elimination and / or being asked to leave a class / the show ground. No refund of entry fees will be made.
• The judge’s decision and that of the BRC Official Steward is final. Any objections must be made in accordance with BRC rule G14l.
• [Human] First aid available – contact the secretary.
• LDRC, the BHS, BRC and the land owners, accept no responsibility for accident, injury, loss or damage to any horse, vehicles, riders, grooms, spectators etc. while in attendance at this event.